This Policy serves as an avenue to provide a formal, confidential channel to enable employees or any parties to report in good faith, serious concerns of any improper conduct and/or wrongdoing that could impact the Company.
This Policy also acts to provide necessary protection and confidentiality of the whistleblower.
This Policy applies to any improper conduct involving employees as well as directors, shareholders, consultants, vendors, contractors, and/or any other parties having business relationship with the Company.
- Improper Conduct
Improper conduct is described as any conduct by an employee or other parties which constitutes a criminal offence or any other conduct that constitutes a wrongdoing or malpractice. These include, but not limited to, the following:
- Criminal offence;
- Theft; and
- Any misconduct by employee prescribed in the Company’s Misconduct Policy & Procedures
- How to Report?
Any report of improper conduct can be done through various channels as follows:
- Website: we-care.my
- Telephone/Hotline: 1700-81-5333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- a) PO Box 11258, 50740 Kuala Lumpur
- b) Head, Group Legal & Compliance, Ranhill Utilities Berhad Bangunan Ranhill SAJ, Jalan Garuda, Larkin, 80350 Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim
- Protection and Confidentiality
The Company shall protect the whistleblower from reprisal as a direct consequence of making a disclosure in good faith and to safeguard such whistleblower’s confidentiality. Any whistleblowing employee shall be protected against adverse employment actions for raising allegations of improper conduct in good faith. The company also assures that all reports will be treated in strict confidentiality and promptly investigated.