Water supply disconnection is divided into 2 types:

  • by request from consumer
  • by enforcement due to outstanding bills.

Disconnection of Water Supply (by request)

  1. Consumer shall fill up SAJH 519 Form – Terminate Water Supply Application Form and it supporting document :
  • Copy of I/C (individual)
  • Copy of Company Registration Certificate (company)
  • A copy of the death certificate of the deceased nominee
  • Letter of application for a refund of the remaining deposit (company letterhead)
  1. The customer’s account will be reviewed to determine the status of arrears. In the event of arrears, copies of water bills will be issued and the customer should paid before the water supply was terminated. If not paid within a period exceeding 30 days, a 14 days’ notice of the enforcement of the cuts will be made.
  1. Customers also need to submit original deposit receipt. If no, then the agreement letter must be completed and approved by the SAJ officer if the trust fund is less than 1000.00. If the value exceeds RM1,000.00 Statutory Declaration must be included.
  1. Termination of water supply shall be executed by SAJH appointed plumber.
  1. The user account will be closed after the work is done. The balance of the trust will be returned to the customer if any. Payment will be made in cash if less than RM100.00 Trust Fund. While more than RM100.00 will be paid by check.
  1. Download

SAJH 519 Form – Termination of Water Supply Application Form

Disconnection of Water Supply (by enforcement)

Termination of Water Supply by enforcement will be made by SAJ panel plumbers when no payment is received after 30 days of the bill issue and 14 days from the date of notice of warning to the user.