Established in April 1999.
1st of its kind in dedicated water utility services.
- Call / complaint centre to the customer.
- Information center for the organization.
Job Management System (JMS) – core software
- An online database system developed as a tool in managing workload and complaints. A communication network with computer interface linking the SAJH INFO CENTER to all SAJH’s regional depot.
- Each complaint lodged into the system will be assigned with a unique reference for easy monitoring and retrieving.
Billing Information System (BIS)
-Tools in managing customer’s billing enquiries.
Call Center Manager (CCM)
- A system used in monitoring inbound and outbound calls via our toll free line.
- It enables the measurement of level of service offered by the call agents.
Integrated Geographical Information System (IGIS)
- It covers all assets and installation throughout the state.
- Accurate identification of location of events such as leaks and pipe bursts.
Remote Monitoring System (RMS)
- The RMS enables the monitoring of reservoirs level from the SAJ INFO CENTER– 24 hours a day. Installed in over 100 reservoirs throughout Johor to ensure continuity of supply to the customers.
i) Complaints on water supply
ii) Billing enquiries
Fax : 07 – 226 2339
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
i) Agents performance
ii) Call analysis
iii) Number of pipe burst
iv) Quality Objective Customer Charter
v) Reservoirs overflow