Reconnection of water supply is categorized into 2 types:
- Reconnection of water supply by request
- Reconnection of water supply by enforcement
Reconnection of Water Supply by Request
- Customer must fill in Water Supply and Services Agreement Form and submit it to SAJ counter.
- A few supporting document is needed when applying this process:
- Copy of I/C
- Copy of land title, tax Assessment, Copy of the land tax, Tenancy agreement
- Water bill and the account of the old premise
- Revenue Stamp RM10.00
- SAJ will issue bill of re connection charges and new bill deposit for the process of re connection of water supply.
- Once payment has been confirmed, work orders will be issued to appointed plumbers for water meter re connection process.
- Download Form (Water Supply and Services Agreement Form)
Reconnection of Water Supply by Enforcement
- Application for re connection of water supply after disconnected by enforcement can be made at all SAJ counters.
- Customers must settle their arrears and disconnection charges as well as connection charges and present the receipt. Once payment is confirmed, work orders will be issued to appointed plumbers for water meter reconnection.
- Water supplies will resume within 2 working days from the date when proof of payment is received.