Reconnection of water supply is categorized into 2 types:
- Reconnection of water supply by request
- Reconnection of water supply by enforcement
Reconnection of Water Supply by Request
- Customer must fill in Water Supply and Services Agreement Form and submit it to Ranhill SAJ counter.
- A few supporting documents is needed when applying this process:
- Copy of I/C
- Copy of witness I/C
- Copy of land title, tax Assessment and Tenancy agreement
- Water bill and the account of the old premise
- Ranhill SAJ will issue bill of reconnection charges and new bill deposit for the process of re connection of water supply.
- Once payment has been confirmed, work orders will be issued to appointed plumbers for water meter reconnection process.
- Download Form : Water Supply and Services Agreement Form
Reconnection of Water Supply by Enforcement
- Application for reconnection of water supply after disconnected by enforcement can be made at all Ranhill SAJ counters.
- Customers must settle their arrears and disconnection charges as well as connection charges and present the receipt. Once payment is confirmed work orders will be issued to appointed plumbers for water meter reconnection.
- Water supplies will resume within 2 working days from the date when proof of payment is received.